Direct Line: 954.617.2304
Tiffany N. Mody is an associate with Birnbaum, Lippman & Gregoire, PLLC. Mrs. Mody practices exclusively in the areas of matrimonial and family law. Prior to joining the firm, she pursued a Master of Laws (LL.M.), achieving a Degree Specialization in International Business and M.B.A. at American University Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C. Having family residing in Broward County and visiting often, she fell in love with the area and relocated here to establish her career in family law.
One of her passions is helping families and children through life’s difficult situations. She has given back to her communities by participating in numerous charitable organizations benefiting children, veterans, the disabled, and animals. Most recently, she was voted onto the Advisory Board of Horses Healing Hearts, a charitable organization that provides equine-assisted therapy in response to the impact of substance abuse and trauma on children and families. Mrs. Mody is an avid Florida Gator fan and enjoys the beach and nature.
- Washington College of Law, LL.M. in International Business – 2017
- American University, M.B.A. – 2017
- Barry University School of Law, J.D. cum laude – 2014
- Western Kentucky University, B.A. in Sociology, minor in Criminology – 2011
- Western Kentucky University, A.A. in Paralegal Studies – 2007
- The Florida Bar – 2016
- The District of Columbia Bar – 2018
Mrs. Mody can be reached directly at TNM@nullkblglaw.com.